Each tab displays an interactive binary tree diagram that allow you to insert and remove values in various trees, and see what the resulting tree looks like:
- Modify the primary input of each tree to add, remove, or modify the order of nodes. All changes to the input are live and will reflect the graph instantly.
- Tree nodes can be deleted either manually via the user input or by clicking on the node directly to delete it.
- Node values can be delimited by either commas or spaces.
- Node values can be any real number including zero, negatives, and floating point. Floating point numbers will be rounded to their nearest integer though.
- Duplicate values will be ignored with the preceding value taking placement priority.
Not Supported by Internet Explorer
Works fine in modern versions of Chrome and Firefox.
- Rewrite all the tree classes to abstract from a main tree class. (maybe)
- RBT algorithm collapses after 5 recursive nodes
- Edit RBT trees so that their ratios appear when drawn.
- Add a search function for Popularity Trees.
- Add animation to insertion, removal, and retrieval. Now you can see the results of an insertion or removal, but not the process.